The landscapes of northern Bucharest are delightful, and they could provide quiet moments for those who want to escape the madness of the metropolis. But when we say Pipera, we think of corporations and corporatist. Due to the explosion of office buildings in the area, every day thousands of people migrate to Pipera.
- Restaurants: Aristocrat Events Hall, Metropolitan Club & Events, Cafe Flo, Turabo Opal Ballroom Workshop Gourmanderie.
- Supermarkets: Mega Image, Carrefour, Billa, Pipera Plaza shopping center.
- Gyms: World Class, Planet Swim & Gym.
- Schools and kindergartens.
- Medical centers: Medicover, Bioderma medical centers, Regina Maria.
- Car wash.
- Zoo, and so on.
Pipera is probably the place with the most dynamic development that Bucharest had known since 1989.
Basically, Pipera became an ideal place for living and spending free time, providing all facilities that make this area the perfect place to live.