As we all know, Pipera is a district that has grown a lot and in a alert pace, mainly due to the significant increase in demand, followed by a natural growth of the offer.
Easy access to the city centre, the proximity of Baneasa Forest and to Baneasa commercial area, are just a few reasons that make from Pipera a very popular place to live, among people who want to buy or rent a home.
1. The offer is varied – being in rapidly growing, the real estate market has managed to adapt very well to current economic conditions and demand putting great emphasis on customer needs.
Developers have understood that not everyone wants homes ultra-luxurious but affordable housing, built to withstand the time and to the possible calamities, but a home in a quieter area, far from the noise of the city.
2. It is a quiet area – being located in the northern Bucharest, Pipera district enjoys tranquillity, limited traffic and a lower degree of pollution.
3. Proximity to the to Baneasa Forest – is something noteworthy considering the numerous advantages it offers. The forest area ensures a microclimate character, having a lower temperature than in the city centre, being called the „the lung of the city”.
Being the only forest of the city, it’s the place from where comes the fresh air, the place where residents want to escape every weekend when the weather is beautiful, to enjoy the fresh air, recreation and nature.
4. Easy access to the city center – as I said previously, easy access to downtown is one of the reasons why more and more people opting for a home in Pipera.
5. Pipera seen as an important business centre – Pipera is a favourite destination for business parks developers, this area being in continuous development, hosting more than 200,000 employees, which could be an opportunity for you to live close to the office considering the number of companies that have headquarters here.
6. Free time – currently, in Pipera are present kindergartens, schools and also a university. In addition, there is a shopping centre, supermarkets, banks, gas station, fitness centres, car showrooms as well as private clinics and medical offices.